Robert is a recent addition to Miller Timber Services. Robert is a project manager focused on continuing CTL operations while bringing innovative forestry solutions to the Southern Rocky Mountain Region.
Robert began a career in wildland firefighting in 2013. Robert then expanded into forestry management operations in 2016 as a faller and crew lead focused on wildfire risk reduction primarily in the wildland urban interface (WUI). Robert also has experience with traditional logging operations, large scale mastication, helicopter logging, and other forestry techniques.
Education and training
• Bachelor of Science, Fire and Emergency Services Administration, Colorado State University 2017
• OSHA 10-hour General Industry Safety and Health
• OSHA 30-hour Construction Safety and Health
• RT-130, Fireline Safety
• FEMA IS 100, Introduction to Incident Command System
• FEMA IS 200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response
• FEMA IS 300, Intermediate ICS for expanding Incidents
• FEMA IS 700, National Incident Management, An Introduction
• FEMA IS 800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
• ICT 5
• Class B Faller