Work for a professional company that values their drivers and provides new, reliable trucks and equipment. Miller Timber Services, Inc.’s diversity as a full-cycle forestry and wildland firefighting emergency services company provides for year round work with full work weeks.
The company operates a fleet of more than 17 trucks with multiple configurations including log trucks, lowbeds, dump trucks and water tenders.
Competitive Wages: $60,000 – $80,000 annually
Hourly wages range between $19 – $24, depending on location and experience
Multiple working locations:
- Willamette Valley and surrounding areas (Oregon)
- Northern California
- Longview and surrounding areas (SW Washington and NW Oregon)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement – 401K
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave
- Class A CDL license
- Current DOT physical examination card
- Insurable DMV driving record
- Tanker endorsement (preferred but not required at time of hire)
- Travel, if necessary
- Remain drug-free and submit to testing upon request
Job Duties Include:
- Drives truck, equipped with trailer to haul logs from forest to mill
- Securely fasten chain or cable binders around logs to load on trailer during transit.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws
- Abide by all Company, DOT, State and Federal transportation safety regulations