Work for a professional Company that values their drivers and provides new, reliable trucks and equipment. Miller Timber Services, Inc.’s diversity as a full-cycle forestry and wildland firefighting emergency services Company provides for year round work with full work weeks.
The Company operates a fleet of more than 15 trucks with multiple configurations including log trucks, lowbeds, dump trucks and water tenders.
Competitive Wages: $50,000-$75,000 annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement – 401K
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave
- Class A CDL license
- Current DOT physical examination card
- Insurable DMV driving record
- Tanker endorsement (preferred but not required at time of hire)
- Travel, if necessary
- Remain drug-free and submit to testing upon request
Job Duties Include:
- Drives truck, equipped with trailer to haul logs from forest to mill
- Securely fasten chain or cable binders around logs to load on trailer during transit.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws
- Abide by all Company, DOT, State and Federal transportation safety regulations