Join our team at Miller Timber Services to be part of the most cutting-edge technology in the logging industry today. We offer year-round work and an opportunity to grow with the company.
Miller Timber Services focuses on preventive and routine maintenance to keep production moving forward. A Mobile Maintenance Technician is expected to maintain and repair company equipment and vehicles with little to no supervision in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- A safe and positive attitude
- Maintain a clean work area appearance
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments.
- Use of power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, welding equipment, jacks, and hoists as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, lubricating equipment, and machinery, adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Basic mechanic skills
- Travel throughout Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and California
- Willingness to work required schedule (50-55 hours a week, Monday thru Friday, 6am-4pm). The schedule could vary.
- Must be highly motivated and able to demonstrate time management skills
- Must be able to communicate and interact well with equipment operators and other staff
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
Compensation & Benefits:
- Wages are hourly & depending on experience
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation and sick leave
- Retirement & Profit Sharing options
- Company issued cell phone
- Service vehicle equipped with needed tools and supplies. Bring your own tools.