Looking for a versatile and energetic individual with previous forestry technician experience to join our workforce.
Job Duties include:
- Helping to provide professional forestry and emergency services
- Collecting forest and woodland management data
- Being on call for emergency suppression of wildfires as a supervisor, crewmember or on an engine.
- Selecting and marking trees for harvest
- Cruising progeny and prospective sale areas
- Work outdoors in conditions that include steep and rough terrain, dense vegetation, and heavy rain
- Travel, if necessary
- Maintain physical fitness to meet the demanding physical exertions of the position
- Remain drug-free and submit to testing upon request
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Preference given to candidates with experience/training in: forest mensuration, cruising, hazmat response, management experience, chainsaw use, and previous wildland firefighting experience.